Friday, April 12, 2013

Art in Everyday Life!


bundt pan from thrift store, painted & planted (holes drilled for drainage?) - umbrella fits right thru the hole!
bundt pan from thrift store, painted & planted (holes drilled for drainage?) - umbrella fits right thru the hole!

I bought a little vintage cosmetic suitcase to use as my first aid kit in my campie.  I think I will {lace it} like this to glamp it up! (great idea.  I have two of these, that would b e a great use of them!)
I bought a little vintage cosmetic suitcase to use as my first aid kit in my campie.
 
text scamp 13.jpg
Thousands of Scamp Owners have logged millions of miles in the ever-popular Scamp 13'

If you like the idea of a small, lightweight trailer without the inconvenient setup, then the Scamp 13” is the perfect trailer for you.
Compact and affordable, the Scamp 13” is great for couples or small families. The front sofa converts to the bunk beds, and the rear dining area converts to a double bed, providing sleeping space for four people.
The interior is upholstered in brown, with brown or blue cushions, brown carpet and beige curtains. Fiberglass cabinets and wood panel doors complete the interior.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment