Saturday, March 23, 2013

And it begins...YES!!!

No flood happens without a drop of water, and so the first drop comes.  It is small, but it will help, it all helps. 

I was asked to help a previous organization that I worked.  I told them I would be glad to help out, but temporarily and part time only.  I must persue something that will help with my tomorrows, this will not, but I can help and they need it.  So, there.  Should one of my possibilities become a reality, I will  stay on during nights and weekends, documenting the process until they bring someone else in to learn the role.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OK, seriously, snow again?  It is spring and we've had quite a bit this winter, are you really, really sure we need snow?

Alright.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry...got a bit side tracked....must be tea time.

Peace out...

BB,
~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment