Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Feeling Better

I am still a bit unsure of myself - shaken, I supposed, but fell like things are settling both within and without.

It is almost dream like, though I am frightened of going to sleep.  It is not the sleep that scares me, oh how I long for sleep.  No, it is being startled awake that I dread.

I did a little laundry, washed the bathroom sink, tinted my hair (while I earned every grey and am not ashamed of them, mine is not a pretty grey like one sees or even a white, but rather dull, wiry, lifeless, so I red it up a bit).

My phone interview yesterday did not go as well as I would have liked, and I know I shouldn't dwell on it, but one is not always really in contrrol of the vehicle that we reside in it would seem to me.

I am HYPERsensitive to negative energy and need to take care - there are senseless, cruel, inconsiderate people on this planet.  It saddens me that, but also how close I am to anger because of how much pain I am exhausted by - it is difficult to think straight, not to personalize the chaos and rudeness around me in the world, and am hesitant to join, rejoin life.  I suppose it is better than the alternative.  There was a time when I wondered if this were realy true and wondered why we all put ourselves and each other through the torment of living when there might be something better, more peaceful...?

I am going to start a few different headings to help me to think of other things - tomorrow things.

Peace out...

BB,
~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment