Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What happened to February?

Wow...it's March.

I must have been in a strange limborionic state in February because I don't think that I participated in life at all last month. 

My job ended at it's predicted 1-year mark (it was a temporary position), then I coughed once (never a good sign for me) and that's all I remember.

Today I am still a bit fuzzy and sluggish, but feel ok...just.k

There is so much to be done and not much time for it all to be done in, but it has to be and one way or another it's going to hit the fan.  The difference is what will hit the fan and that will be determined by what is accomplished in the next 2 weeks.

Yep, in the next two weeks life itself will be laid a flourishing foundation that supports growth and goodness, or a barren wasteland that barely provides enough oxigen to breathe.

There are things that I can do and there are opportunities and circumstances over which I have no control. 

...pause...

I want to try to clear my head and take stock, but I also want to hurry up and roll the dice.

It is difficult to describe, even to myself and I've lived it, the foggy congealed manner that has settled in my being.  Physical manifestations of bleakness.  All of my sences have masked areas and I can only hear, see, taste, feel, speak, and smell around the masking.  It's like playing a chord but a note is missing.  Or like having serious virtigo - you know you are leaning, but you don't know which way to move to right it.

Every tomorrow will be a good day; better than February and hopefully build on each good day!

Until next time...

BB,
~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment