Tuesday, January 15, 2013

17

What is 17?  Keep reading....

Today, it is cold and there was frost to scrape off the windows.  Most of the snow has melted, but there are still patches of crunchy crystals in the leeways of buildings and trees.




There are now


days until I can hopefully make these three statements:

  1. I do not drink soda, it is not part of my daily diet, I do not crave it, want it or even think about it.
  2. My exercise routine includes at least one daily, and one weekly exercise for  keeping my heart pumping, stretching, and getting on my feet.
  3. I have organized at least one room in my home (removing things that haven't been used or looked at, needed or wanted in the last year) and have begun another.
Other daily information:

Health remarks:
Nutrition: Doing well, plenty of grains, seeds - fiber, healthy protein, need to add more vegetables, that might go into my next set of goals.
Physical Activity: Low to Moderate. 
Sleep: After 2:30 a.m. and up at 6:30 to get ready for work (there aren't enough known days of that this tour to complain, though I am tired).
Prayers/Meditation/Affirmation:  steady on and positive
Skills/Talents: Business Analyst - created a resume that reflects my experience in this role.  I've built many, but I think this one is pretty good.  Working well towards handing off tasks to my replacement.
Practice: Doing the right thing when I know it and not beating myself up about it when I don't see it, BUT, hopefully learning a lesson about being more aware and not missing those pesky opportunities for Right Thought and Right Action.  Today is the birthday of Hootie and Kazoo, though the celebrations were Saturday, I still have their birthday candles and will light them tonight and make a wish for them.
Dreams: yes, but didn't note them.
Outlook:  
I'm tense and have a head ache - probably related, huh?  I try not to think about the trip on Friday, but can't help to get excited when I do think about it.  I am still disappointed that I will not be spending Sunday in Yellow Stone, but then I feel guilty about being disappointed, after all, I do get to go to the Mountains in Montana to just play in the snow! 

Today, I'm a get-by girl.

Peace Out...

BB,
~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment