Friday, January 4, 2013

Today...


Good Morning,

Another chance to do the right thing today... to be the right me...

We still have some snow on the ground, the air is frigid, and though I didn't put my mittens on and my fingers were in pain after I finished scraping the frost of the windows of the car. I like winter, and new my fingers would warm and with that the minor pain would subside...that is my metaphor for today.
...

If things become uncomfortable or even painful, I will try to look to see if there is something that I could have done to prevent and then know that what ever happens will only be temporary.

|}<>*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*<>{|

  Two weeks from today....Montana bound! Yay!

|}<>*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*~^~*><*<>{|

Health remarks:
Nutrition: I've done well today. 
Physical Activity: Low to Moderate. 
Prayers/Meditation/Affirmation: Good, Positive, slight dip from response, but recovered.
Skills/Talents: Business Analyst - Good Work this morning!
Outlook:  
1. Thought I found a position for which I might be suited, but this particular organization is specific and can afford to be, so various things that are relatively new they can specifically require as basic qualifications, and even though I have scads more years experience with the concept/scope/roles, I am not considered qualified because I cannot say I have XYZ experience...thought about doing it anyway, but it didn't feel right.  I cannot say I have XYZ, when I don't even though XYZ is a big nothing in the grand sceme of things.  Still looking for my bliss. 
2. There is at least one person that is no longer a part of my life, except by proximity and misguided stuborness/belief.  I've been clear about things - there is nothing there, no relationship, but it is what it is because of how it is.  I will try better not to feel so... hmm... I'm not sure how to describe it, but it is not positive and it shows in my behavior and tone of voice.  I don't want to be cruel, and I can't afford financially to do the things necessary to change the circumstances, I just have to accept it and it is not difficult when not in sight.
3. Sometimes we must put away childhood things...sigh...maybe I'm just being childish.
4. Tickets for Montana trip should arrive Monday...YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Montana, and maybe it's great, but it's definitely something to look forward to. So, you're outlook is pretty good.

    I know what it's like looking for a job, I've been out of work for a while myself and trying not to worry, but it's hard not to.

    Good for you trying to be positive about life, it's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete