Sunday, January 13, 2013

Entertainment, escape, the things we do for love

"Kiss today, 'Goodbye,' and point me toward tomorrow."

I used to stomp the boards, sing a tune, time step, but I didn't want what would come from the success of it.  I didn't want the recognition, expectations, being around false people or people who were always auditioning for you, or trying on new characters.  If it was really my dream it wouldn't have let me give it up, I think.

I enjoy movies, theatre, opera, symphony, musicals, and other such staged performances.

I like to read; mostly novels, but other things also.

There are so many emotions in music that some can alter my mood so much, sometimes I try to bottle that, keep tabs for another time when I think that feeling a certain way might be helpful.  I try to learn the words.

Sports, some news/journalism


...etc.



Peace Out...

BB,
~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment