Monday, December 24, 2012

Bliss List

In no particular order, yet, just listing things... it being the season of Christmas Lists and the decade of Bucket Lists... I've decided to create a bliss list.

  1. Find my bliss.  What is my dream, hope, passion?  I don't know, right now.  There have been some that I thought I had, but in at least one case, am soooo glad I dodged that bullet.
  2. Return to Scotland for an extended stay...or to move there...whatever...
  3. Own freely, legally and completely my own little corner of the universe, so that I can offer shelter, and have it to create a space that represents love, light, peace, acceptance, nature, knowledge, books, free thought (all mod cons and some creature comforts thrown in for the why not of it).
  4. For my person to be whole; my body to be healthy, balanced and full of vitality; my mind engaged, open, accepting and creative; my hands busy and helpful; my spirit in unison with Right Thought, in communion with the way, living according to what I am meant to be with my energy/spirit open and moving to accept what is offered and to release those blocks to full sentience (to tone it down a notch or two).
  5. Have fiscal security to be free of worry about utility bills, food, shelter, insurance, taxes, transportation, maintenance, to be able to help, to provide.  Perhaps this will come with a career in a positive environment where my talents are put to good use and I am appreciated.
  6. Foster the importance of memories over things in those around me, especially in my children and theirs - by creating moments - islands in time - once, twice, four times a year (or more).  To host Spring Fling, Yule Snow Ball, AutumnFest, Summer Sweetness...?... at least once a year though.
  7. My words for Emma, Halie and myself where they should be.  The time, privacy, tools, return of inspiration and motivation to create the books.
  8. Own freely, legally, and completely a reliable car/automobile/vehicle, that is registered, street legal, safe, and in great condition.
  9. To sing before an audience music that is meant for my voice.  Not just one song, would be nice.
  10. ...

We'll see what I can come up with for number ten.

BB,
~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment