Sunday, December 30, 2012

Resolutions & New Year's Eve!


Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and since there seem to be various new years for different people that commemorate different beginnings this one, will be the new year of the Gregorian calendar.  The year will turn to 2013 in just over 24 hours, and with it, many resolutions, dreams and goals some will be kept some last only the length of the breath it took with which to speak them.





It has been a few years since I made an actual resolution (it was “To Read Less” and I kicked butt!), but I’ve been thinking that it just might be time.





I don’t know, we’ll see if it happens, but since I am blogging to keep myself in check and to just journal my thoughts and what not, it might be a step worth taking.  If I do decide to make a formal resolution it will need to be measurable, achievable and something that I feel motivated to do.

..possibly more to come...stay tuned...

BB,
~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment