Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Eclectic Directions

So many choices, so little time, but...alas..only one path.  Sometimes it is not as visible as I'd like, but then I remind myself that I am not the director or even a producer in this theatre of the absurd we tend to call life.

As I take a step towards a new, again, direction, away from one I've tried many times, but just has not been Right Thought for me, I will try to hold myself accountable by posting footfalls on my journey.  If I know myself at all, there will be random thoughts or detours included.


This barely visible trail covered in brambles and overgrown grasses, viney-vines, and tree-wannabees is too poetic in itself.  I remember finding it on a hike one summer's day.

...was that a sigh or a deep breath?  I'm not sure, but ready or not world, here I am! 

BB,

~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment